Panelists:Chris Hall - General Manager, ESPN San Antonio RadioMatt Gardiner - Regional Marketing Manager, Academy Sports & OutdoorsRobert Stockhausen - Corporate Sales Manager, Spurs Sports & EntertainmentStephanie Yzaguirre - Marketing Director, Wingstop
Thursday, May 26, 201611:00am – 1:00pmESPN Radio’s “Alamo Lounge”- inside Alpha Media Offices
San Antonio is known for being a passionate sports city. Learn how to leverage this sports passion into passion for your brand. Join us as representatives from ESPN Radio, Spurs Sports & Entertainment, Academy Sports & Outdoors, and Wingstop Restaurants share insights on their sports marketing strategies that get results. They’ll discuss marketing campaigns of all sizes. Plus, you’ll get a sneak peek at yet-to-be-released marketing campaigns.
- See examples of Successful Local and Regional Marketing Campaigns
- Learn about Sports Marketing for Businesses of all Sizes
- Determine if a sports marketing campaign will work for your business/industry
DATE: Thursday, May 26, 2016
TIME: 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
ESPN Radio’s “Alamo Lounge”- inside Alpha Media Offices
4050 Eisenhauer Road
San Antonio, TX 78218
Early Bird Online Registration: NOW through Tuesday, May 17, 2016
Student Members: FREE (w/member-only promo code)
Professional Members: FREE (w/member-only promo code)
Online Registration: Wednesday, May 18 through Wednesday, May 25, 2016
Student Members: $25.00 (w/member-only promo code)
Members: $25.00 (w/member-only promo code)
Walk-In Registration - $10 additional at the door
* Attendees registering as AMA members are subject to verification. All AMA memberships must be current and in good standing. Nonmember fee(s) apply to expired memberships, and balance due will be collected upon check-in. Member event fees are non-transferrable. Late cancellation and No-Show Policy remains in effect for all events.
NEW: What is a "Member-Only Promo Code," and Where Can I Get One?
The American Marketing Association San Antonio chapter truly appreciates each and every member for their continuing support.
One of several member benefits is discounted pricing for chapter events. An email with event promo codes is sent to all student and professional members in good standing. Registering for an event with a promo code is easy:
1. Click on the RSVP/registration button/link to open the online registration page.
2. Enter your registration information and promo code in the appropriate field.
3. The member-only price will appear in your payment summary. Click the "Continue" button to complete your payment via PayPal. That's it!
Not an AMA member? Click here to learn more about AMA Memberships.