September LuncheonWarmth & Competence: Magic Words to Retain Customers & Grow Your Profits
Wednesday, September 28, 201611:30am – 1:00pmEdera Osteria – Enoteca
Speaker: Karl SakasFounder & Agency ConsultantSakas & Company
Once you invest in marketing and sales to get customers, how do you keep them? According to Bain & Company, increasing customer retention by just 5% can boost your profits 25-85%.
Successful, profitable retention comes down to a simple yet powerful concept: "Warmth & Competence." You magnetically retain customers, by giving your team a framework for making better short- and long-term decisions. This comes from The HUMAN Brand, by CMO Chris Malone and Princeton psychologist Susan Fiske.
Karl Sakas will show how to apply Warmth & Competence to your business. It's worked at companies across the world, and it can work for you, too!
1. Learn how customer retention directly impacts the bottom line
2. Learn 3 keys to making customers love buying from your company
3. Learn 3 keys to reducing chargebacks and refund requests
Prizes for audience participation!
- Copy of Karl's book The In-Demand Marketing Agency (2015, with 5-star rating on Amazon)
- Free $250 consultation.
All audience members can get a copy of his eBook Don’t Just Make the Logo Bigger: Taking Clients from Painful to Profitable (free with newsletter opt-in).
DATE: Wednesday, September 28, 2016
TIME: 11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Edera Osteria – Enoteca
1903 San Pedro
San Antonio, TX 78212
Student Members: $25.00 (w/member-only promo code)
Members: $35.00 (w/member-only promo code)
Walk-In Registration - $10 additional at the door
* Attendees registering as AMA members are subject to verification. All AMA memberships must be current and in good standing. Nonmember fee(s) apply to expired memberships, and balance due will be collected upon check-in. Member event fees are non-transferrable. Late cancellation and No-Show Policy remains in effect for all events.
NEW: What is a "Member-Only Promo Code," and Where Can I Get One?
The American Marketing Association San Antonio chapter truly appreciates each and every member for their continuing support.
One of several member benefits is discounted pricing for chapter events. An email with event promo codes is sent to all student and professional members in good standing. Registering for an event with a promo code is easy:
1. Click on the RSVP/registration button/link to open the online registration page.
2. Enter your registration information and promo code in the appropriate field.
3. The member-only price will appear in your payment summary. Click the "Continue" button to complete your payment via PayPal. That's it!
Not an AMA member? Click here to learn more about AMA Memberships.